New local business, HD Carpet Care, added to website
Ashwick Parish Council meeting March 9th
Ashwick Parish Council
Clerk: Ms S. Vaillant, Burleigh Cottage, Leigh St, Leigh on Mendip BA3 5QP
01373 812 563; [email protected]
Members of the council are called to a meeting on Wednesday 9th March 2016 at 7.30pm in the village hall, Oakhill.
The meeting will commence after there has been an opportunity for residents of the parish to speak, in normal circumstances this will be restricted to about 15 minutes in total.
A list of Parish Councillors is available from the Clerk.
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations
3. Minutes of meeting held on 10th February 2016 & Matters arising
4. District & CountyCouncillors Reports
5. Letter from Chair of Village Hall Committee
6. Clean for the Queen Event; Update
7. Additional Bus Stop to route 173/174; Update
8. Planning - Update on recent planning applications
i. Financial Statement
ii. Risk Assessment and Assets Register
iii. Internal Audit
iv. Clerk’s Salary & Expenses
v. SALC invoice for Clerk’s training ‘Preparing for Audit’
vi. Grant request to fund evening event during Village Fete
10. Matters of Report
(Speedwatch, Highways, Footpaths, PCSO, SALC, School, Village Hall)
11. Date of next meeting: Wednesday 13th April 2016, 7.30pm