New local business, HD Carpet Care, added to website
Ashwick Parish Council meeting April 13th, 2016
Ashwick Parish Council.
Clerk: Ms S. Vaillant, Burleigh Cottage, Leigh St, Leigh on Mendip BA3 5QP
01373 812 563; [email protected]
Members of the council are called to a meeting on Wednesday 13th April 2016 at 7.30pm in the village hall, Oakhill. The meeting will commence after there has been an opportunity for residents of the parish to speak, in normal circumstances this will be restricted to about 15 minutes in total.
A list of Parish Councillors is available from the Clerk.
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations
3. Minutes of meeting held on 9th March 2016 & Matters arising
4. District & CountyCouncillors Reports
5. Annual Parish Meeting & Annual Parish Council Meeting
6. Speedwatch Update following training session held
7. Commemorative coins for the Queen’s 90th Birthday. To decide if coins will be gifted to village children
8. Discretionary Licence Fees Review and Implementation of Street Trading Scheme Consultation
Update on recent planning applications
Planning Application 2016/0287/FUL; Kingsdown, Old Frome Road to Underhill, Gurney Slade, Renewal of lapsed full planning permission 043319/006. Construction of new 4 bed detached house in the ground of Kingdown House.
Planning Application 2016/0524/HSE; Sunnyholme, Bath Road, Oakhill; Two storey side extension and single storey extension to front of detached property.
Planning Application 2016/0697/HSE; Zion Cottage, Zion Hill, Oakhill; Demolition of a single storey sun lounge. Two storey side extension and second storey extension over kitchen.
i. Financial Statement
ii. Risk Assessment and Assets Register (Final copies to sign)
iii. Internal Audit
iv. Clerk’s Salary & Expenses
v. JK Primrose; Payment of invoice for grass cutting
vi. Grant request to fund evening event during Village Fete
11. Matters of Report
(Speedwatch, Highways, Footpaths, PCSO, SALC, School, Village Hall)
12. Date of next meeting: Wednesday 11th May 2016, 7.30pm