New local business, HD Carpet Care, added to website
Ashwick Parish Council and AGM meeting
Ashwick Parish Council.
Clerk: Ms S. Vaillant, Burleigh Cottage, Leigh St, Leigh on Mendip BA3 5QP
01373 812 563; [email protected]
Members of the council are called to the Annual Parish Council Meeting Wednesday 11th May 2016, 7.00pm
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations
3. Election of Chairman & Vice Chairman
4. Minutes of the last Annual Parish Council Meeting & Matters Arising
This Meeting will be interrupted at 7.30pm for the Annual Parish Meeting
• Presentation; speaker tbc
• Report from Chairman of the Parish Council
• District & Council Council Reports
• Report from Village Agent
• Open Forum
Followed by Refreshments
Planning Application 2016/0833/HSE; Ashwick Court, Heckley Lane, Ashwick; Lower Ground level single storey extension and internal alterations to the main house and north extension and internal alterations.
Planning Application 2016/0834/LBC; Ashwick Court, Heckley Lane, Ashwick; Lower ground level single storey extension and internal alterations to the main house and a north extension and internal alterations to the adjoining cottage.
Planning Application 2016/0925/FUL; The White House, Frome Road to Underhill, Gurney Slade; Partial demolition of existing storage buildings, new 2 storey rear office extension, new 2 storey side extension and improvements to the existing office building facades.
i. Agreement of Year End Accounts
ii. Financial Statement
iii. Clerk’s Salary & Expenses
iv. Setting up of Standing Order for grass cutting
v. Parish Insurance Renewal
vi. SALC affiliation Fee
7. Matters of Report
8. Date of next meeting: Wednesday 8th June 2016, 7.30pm.