New local business, HD Carpet Care, added to website
Parish Council Meeting September 2016
Ashwick Parish Council.
Clerk: Ms S. Vaillant, Burleigh Cottage, Leigh St, Leigh on Mendip BA3 5QP
01373 812 563; [email protected]
Members of the council are called to a meeting on Wednesday 14th September 2016 at 7.30pm in the village hall, Oakhill.
The meeting will commence after there has been an opportunity for residents of the parish to speak, in normal circumstances this will be restricted to about 15 minutes in total. A list of Parish Councillors is available from the Clerk.
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations
3. Minutes of meeting held on 13th July 2016 & Matters arising
4. Presentation by Jeff Curtis, Shepton Mallet United Charities
5. Somerset County Council Notice of intention to establish a pedestrian crossing (puffin crossing) A37, Gurney Slade
6. Road Traffic Reg. Act 1984, Temporary Road Closure of Bath Road, Stratton on the Fosse
7. Suggestion to fund seat in bus shelter opposite the school
8. Resident enquiry for allotment
9. District & CountyCouncillors Reports
10. Planning - Update on recent planning applications
i. Financial Statement
ii. Clerk’s Salary & Expenses
iii. Invoice from Tower Mint Ltd (Queen’s birthday coins)
iv. Payment to British Heart Foundation towards Defibrillator
12. Matters of Report - (Speedwatch, Highways, Footpaths, PCSO, SALC, School, Village Hall)13. Date of next meeting: Wednesday 12th October 2016, 7.30pm