New local business, HD Carpet Care, added to website
Ashwick Parish Council meeting December 9th, 2015
Ashwick Parish Council
Clerk: Ms S. Vaillant, Burleigh Cottage, Leigh St, Leigh on Mendip BA3 5QP
01373 812 563; [email protected]
Members of the council are called to a meeting on Wednesday 9th December 2015 at 7.30pm in the village hall, Oakhill.
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations.
Minutes of meeting held on 11th November 2015 & Matters arising
3. District & County Councillors Reports
4. Local Plan Part II – Issues and Options Consultation
Agreement of final response to be returned.
5. SCC Notice of Proposed Traffic Regulation Order
To extend the 30mph speed limit on Fosse Road and Little London, Oakhill
6. Parking issues in Gurney Slade
Parking issues following opening of new business
7. Parish Website
Agree possible incorporation of Local History website/section
Update on recent planning applications 99
i. Financial Statement
ii. Clerk’s Salary & Expenses
iii. SLCC Membership Renewal
10. Matters of Report
(Speedwatch, Highways, Footpaths, PCSO, SALC, School, Village Hall)
11. Date of next meeting: Wednesday 13th January 2016, 7.30pm